OVER 3,000 HOUSES STAGED! Your REGIONAL HOME STAGING EXPERTS
. . . DENVER'S PREMIER HOME STAGING RESOURCE
"Staging is my passion. I am so excited to be able to help others achieve their goals while doing something I love."
Jennie Norris has been featured on:
Copyright 2002-Present Jennie Norris
Jennie with her husband, John, her biggest fan!
Married 27 years and counting!
The family . . . with 4 children life is never boring or dull! They support my passion and even help out the Staging team.
Jennie Norris is a nationally recognized professional Home Stager that has been featured in national television segments, national and local publications, and radio. She is the only 2-Time Winner of the Staging Award of Excellence and the IAHSP Spirit Award, voted on by peers in the Home Staging industry.
She is one of a few hundred Accredited Staging Professional Masters in the world and to date has personally Staged over 3,000 properties. She launched the first successful Home Staging company in the Sacramento region and Staged properties for Sellers, Realtors, Builders and Investors.
With Sensational Home Staging, Jennie brings her talent, creativity and leadership to the Denver region. Jennie is a speaker, professional trainer and educator, having shared with and educated thousands of people about Home Staging, and has helped mentor Home Stager colleagues as a Business Coach and Trainer. She is also a professional blogger, author, and social media networking expert.
Jennie currently serves as the President of the Denver Chapter of the International Association of Home Staging Professionals® (IAHSP® ), helping to giude the Home Staging industry and she is on the IAHSP International Board - providing leadership to ASP members worldwide.
HOW IT BEGAN:
In 2002, Jennie found herself in a quandary. She had to help contribute income to her family and yet she did not want to go back to corporate America where she had spent nearly10 years working in environmental consulting, marketing and business development. With four children ages 3-8 years old, she needed to find something that was flexible, yet profitable. Enter Home Staging. It was a service her Realtor had provided for the sale of their house, and when she and her family moved to the Sacramento region, Jennie knew that starting a Home Staging business would be a good idea. Jennie was a Pioneer for Home Staging lauching the first Home Staging business in the Sacramento market. She was selected to be featured along with Stagedhomes.com and other ASPs on ABC's 20/20 in a segment on Home Staging. She was also selected as part of the team that was featured on NBC's Today Show Home Staging segment in Lansing, Michigan. She has been featured on HGTV.com and HGTV's House Hunters. As the two-time winner of the Staging Award of Excellence, Jennie has been featured on local Television Stations, in local and national publications such as Realtor Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, DS News, and Woman's Day. She has also been a featured guest twice on CNN Positive Choice Talk Radio. After Staging over 3,000 properties since 2002, Jennie's goal is to work with homeowners and realtors with the express purpose of selling the home as quickly as the market allows. This means the house has to stand out from the competition. A Staged Home is more appealing to buyers they need to envision themselves in a home and mentally move-in. Staged homes look better than homes that have not benefited from Staging techniques. Her family relocated to Denver in 2009 and she launched Sensational Home Staging to provide Staging services to help Realtors, Sellers, Builders and Investors get properties Staged and sold. Home Staging incorporates Jennie's years of experience in marketing, design, creative paint applications, mural painting, and interior enhancement. Jennie enjoys working with people and Home Staging provides a natural extension of services where the goal is to enhance the interior of a home. Her goal is to work in her community to promote the benefits of Home Staging and elevate the expectation levels of sellers and buyers so that a Staged Home will become the standard by which all other homes are measured. Her goal is to encourage and foster professional networking and support among fellow Home Staging professionals and is the President of the Greater Denver IAHSP Chapter.
Education & Professional Associations:
- Accredited Staging Professional Master® (ASPM®) - 2004
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP®) - 2002
- Accredited Staging Professional Buyer Trends Specialist - 2014
- Accredited Staging Professional Senior Specialist - 2012
- Accredited Staging Professional REO-Investment Prop Spec. - 2012
- Official ASP® Course Trainer, Stagedhomes.com - 2005 - present
- Director of Training, StagedHomes.com - 2005-2006
- President, IAHSP® International - 2009-2010
- Ethics & Special Projects Director - IAHSP® International - 2011-2012
- Membership Director - IAHSP® International - 2013-2014
- Co-Conference Director - IAHSP® International - 2015-2016
- President of the Denver IAHSP Regional Chapter (DIRC) - 2009 - Present
- Director of IAHSP® Chapters - 2006
- International Chapter Coordinator - IAHSP® - 2004-2006
- International Association of Home Staging ProfessionalsTM (IAHSP®)
- Vice President, IAHSP® International - 2004 - 2008
- Member of Women's Council of Realtors (WCR)
- Member of the Year - Placer WCR 2006
- President's Award Winner - Placer WCR 2005
- Decorations Chairman - WCR Placer County
- Business Coach & Team Manager for Stagedhomes.com ASPTM Coaching Program
- Co-Chairwoman for the 2004 International Assn. of Home Staging ProfessionalsTM Convention - 2004 & 2005
- IAHSP Featured Speaker, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010
- Member of the StagedHomes.com Business Advisory Board
- Founder and President of the Greater Sacramento Regional IAHSP Regional Chapter (GSIRC) - 2003
- Charter Member, Greater Sacramento IAHSP Regional Chapter (GSIRC) - 2003
- HGTV Design on a Dime and Sensible Chic - Macy's Home seminars - 2003
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology - University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Dale Carnegie Sales Course Sales Talk Champion
- Marketing and Material Development Courses
Jennie Norris, ASPM, ASP, IAHSP-Premier, ASP-SRS, ASP-REO, ASP-BTS
Owner & Principal Stager
Sensational Home Staging
Serving: the Greater Denver region and all surrounding communities